In the 2nd part of Warena DeFi Emporia, we’ve learned about how we can generate active income from the resources within the land of Emporia.
Earn Active Income Warena DeFi Emporia
Learn about HOW to generate income inside Emporia.
For this article, let’s focus on the Economy System of Emporia to further our journey into the Warena Metaverse.
Players can receive income in many different ways depending on the type of construction.
- Active — users can play minigames to get resources →craft equipment and items → sell them on Marketplace.
- Passive — build mining architecture to automatically receive resources for everyday → craft equipment and items → sell them on Marketplace.
- Depending on the level of the House, a player can provide a number of rooms for the 2D NFT characters to live in and receive passive income according to the number of 2D NFTs living on that land.
- When a user develops his/her House to a certain level and satisfies the specific requirements of each type, it is possible to build a farming architecture and put NFT 2D to work -> get more passive income and resources.
- Guild owners and members can stake RENA to receive passive income in X% (the more RENA stake, the higher the % received).
- The higher level and the more members a guild has, the higher the RENA staking limit that guild earns.
With the new launch of Emporia in the Warena Metaverse, it will open up more opportunities for players to understand not only the gameplay but also the future of Warena.
Let’s be ready for Q2–2022 with Warena.
With the vision of bringing blockchain games to mass adoption, Warena is the world’s first cross-over Play-to-earn Game that allows you to live, play and earn in a cross metaverse using your personalized NFT character.