Warena recently held an AMA, in which we answered the community’s burning questions, as well as gave guidance going forward into next year. In case you couldn’t make it, don’t worry, we have you covered. Transparency is so important to us, and we’ll continually work to make sure the community is updated in a timely manner with all trending community questions addressed. As always, feel free to contact the team on any of Warena’s socials. We suggest starting on the Warena Discord, a great place to discuss with other players and send inquiries directly to the team. If we didn’t answer your question in this AMA, be sure to let us know and we’ll be sure to bring it up during the next AMA.
📝 AMA Recap
1️⃣: Will the Warena 2D version NFT be usable in the 3D game?
Yes, you can use your 2D characters to play the 3D games. The “play-and-earn” mechanics that made the Warena 2D game so fun will soon come to Warena 3D! To be more specific, you can now use your NFT for auto farming/mining/hunting in the Production House, collecting items your NFT gets every 4 hours.
2️⃣: How do I play Warena 3D?
Go to: https://warena.gitbook.io/warena/3d-official-launch/handbook-for-beginners
- Step1: Log into the game. In the location section, enter any address in the range:
X: 45 → 54
Y: -95 → -56
- Step 2: If you currently do not own NFT land, you can join a guild to be able to play.
3️⃣: Why did Danny and Sandy leave the team?
We know that with how open and communicative we are with our community, it can be shocking when leading team members move on. Both Sandy and Danny have chosen new career paths, and though we miss their contributions, we respect their decision. Sadly a development team is ever-changing, but change provides new opportunities to bring in a fresh perspective and new talent that will lead to an even better game. Currently, we have had a few new faces join the team. They are all passionate and experienced individuals who we believe can take Warena to the next level.
4️⃣: Who is Kate? Who exactly is leading the team now?
Kate is the Warena Product Marketing Manager. She has extensive experience, with over 5 years of experience working in blockchain. Additional team member additions include:
- User Development: Yaya and Malas
- Marketing: Henry and Jen
5️⃣: What is Warena’s Product Plan?
- Release “Shop” in game + apply tokenomics. The intention of this is to reduce the time of farming, hunting and mining. The shop includes the items needed to build and play in the game. The payment method will be released later when finalized.
- Deposit/Withdraw (3D) NFT. 3D items can be bought, sold and rented.
- Improve support for Warena 2D. We’re currently combining Warena 2D and 3D together, with an updated version of Warena 2D.
January to March (2023):
- Develop Guild and interaction features between guild members in the Metaverse. A major focus heading into next year is improving the social aspects of Warena 3D, inter-player transactions and features.
6️⃣: What is Warena’s Marketing Plan?
- Event (Website): Warena World Cup betting feature. Utilize the blockchain to pick the score of World Cup matches, powered by smart contracts.
- Event: Christmas and New Year. Let’s celebrate the end of an amazing year for Warena and the community. We’ll have special holiday events and programs as we reflect back on the year we had.
🎮 Join us
There has never been a better time to jump into Warena. Warena 3D is now live, with new features and abilities added weekly. Our heralded Warena 2D game is getting a 3D upgrade, and the team is working hard so that every player can use their in-game assets to create the perfect virtual experience, tailored to their specific style of play!
📝 About Warena
Warena is a cross-chain play-to-earn sandbox game that is part of the Emporia Metaverse. Character-driven NFT fights for the survival of earth in an amazing post-apocalyptic science-fiction world. Emporia is the virtual world in which Warena takes place. Emporia is a finite virtual space that is purchasable, transferrable, and mineable, featuring endless player utility and a variety of active and passive ways to utilize your assets to get the most out of the platform. Emporia has its own decentralized finance zone (Eshuya city) and variable terrains that provide different types of benefits to the owner based on location and topography. PLAY, EXPERIENCE, and MONETIZE using your in-game assets in a large variety of minigames and in-game activities.
Follow us: Website | Marketplace | Telegram | Chat | Twitter | Medium | Facebook | Discord | Instagram | Youtube | Gitbook | Linktree